Medical insurance

Spanish Courses Colegio Delibes
Check your spanish level online for free

Medical insurance

Do not forget to bring your medical insurance. If you are from the EU, Social Security in your country will give you an E-111 form.

With this document you are covered for any health problems without having to pay anything, except dentists.

If you are not from the EU you can bring your country’s private insurance. If you do not wish to use your specific country’s insurance then you can consult us, as we have a medical insurance for just 15 euros a month that covers all types of medical services except dentists.

Copyright 2003-2017

Colegio Delibes

Design, SEO and programming:

IKAD Multimedia, S.L.

Spanish Courses in Spain Colegio Delibes

Address: Avenida de Italia, 21. 37007. Salamanca (Spain)

Phone: +34 923 120 460

Fax: +34 923 120 489