Colegio Delibes organizes special programs for short stay groups (one or more weeks). These programs combine lessons and extra-curricular activities such as cultural visits, films, lectures, excursions, sports, etc.
They are tailor-made and designed upon specific requests.
Colegio Delibes would like to offer you the possibility to spend one week or more with your students in the wonderful city of Salamanca.
We design two different types of programmes for groups of students coming together:
- stay of one week onwards throughout the year
- start of the course: any day of the year
- groups of students arranged according to their language level
- private activity program
- accommodation with host family or in students residence
- stay of two weeks onwards throughout the year
- start of the course: any Monday of the year (except A1 students)
- students join in groups of other regular students according to their level
- programme of activities with the rest of the students at the school
- accommodation with host family or in student residence
EXAMPLE OF A BASIC PROGRAM:
- 20 hours of lessons per week
- all materials of study
- accommodation in host family, shared room and full board for six nights (arrival on Sunday, departure on Saturday)
- private programme of activities everyday supervised by our teachers:
- guided cultural visits
- salsa lessons / cooking lessons
- literary tour
- visits to museums
- accommodation for the teachers in host family, student residence, shared apartment, private studio or hotels